Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Board Exam




Here are some shots of a deck that I painted of a show in Toronto benefiting The Princess Margret Hospital. I was a good event from what I hear with a great turn out. I wanted to do something more scupltural for a while and spent some time trying to source out toy parts. luckily I could not find anything anywhere, which lead me to make the conclusion to just make them myself, 

I think that this is the next step in the progression of this work and I will probably go fully 3-D in the next round. I was told the Deck did sell and I am happy to have contributed to the cause.




This is in the in between stage, sometimes I like the look of just the primed white surface with all of the texture added, just before it goes to paint. I think that this may be worth some investigation too.















 

No comments:

Post a Comment